1 week ago
A short looping video app, similar to Vine.
What is included in the sale ?
- Exclusive and absolute ownership of Filmly (if Filmly turns into a million dollar startup I will be legally unable to pursue any ownership moving forward. )
- The Squarespace website
- The Email account "email@example.com"
- The domains "filmly.co" "api.filmlyapi.xyz" "fmly.xyz"
- Full iOS Source Code
- Full Backend Source Code
- "fmly.xyz" short link source code
- Heroku Account
- @filmlyapp Instagram account with 17.1k followers (This account is from an old startup I worked on)
- Logos, design resources and marketing resources.
- ClickSend SMS account (for the download button on the website)
- All front end legal documents, (terms, privacy, community guidelines)
- Support for a couple of weeks after the transfer
- Assistance with all legal documents involved in the transfer of Filmly.
What is the technological stack ?
Everything from the front-end to the back end has been entirely written by myself. The backend is built with node.js and is ran on Heroku (heroku.com) and videos are stored using Amazon Web Services (S3). The front end app (iOS) is built using Swift. The main website (https://filmly.co) is built using Squarespace.
Which parts of the project are incomplete ?
Everything is complete
Do you have any traffic ?
I had launched the app on the App Store on April 1st, at the moment there are less than 100 users as I lack the resources to market and grow the app further.
Why are you selling ?
Unfortunately, I do not have the time, knowledge or resources to continue growing Filmly to its true potential.
How can the future owner turn the project into a business ?
I have integrated an ad system where brands can purchase ad space to display on the Explore section. (https://filmly.co/ads). A future owner should have decent experience in startups, especially in being able to scale and market a startup.
Has this been built using swift language. Ty.
Yes, the app was built with Swift.