2 weeks ago

MMM - will help remind the user every "X" mins to complete "Y" task with a 3-second vibration.

$ 0
$ 459

Project Details

What is included in the sale ?

Logo, Thumbnail, Concept, Idea, Basic Layout, UI Designs as .png image, source code, and basic app.

What is the technological stack ?

JAVA, Andriod Studio & Canva

Which parts of the project are incomplete ?

80% of the app is complete only the rest of 20% I could not do because I am a rookie. The task incomplete is - to set a delay and repeat code. In a nutshell, there should be a 3-second vibration upon selecting "X" mins from the spinner and should be repeated every "X" mins the user selects.

A 3-second vibration is already embedded as a welcome to the second page.

Do you have any traffic ?


Why are you selling ?

As said above I am just a rookie I could not complete it entirely however, the prospects and concept of this app are amazing.

How can the future owner turn the project into a business ?

Imagination! I have kept ad spaces in both the pages and any sort of pivoting or modifications can be done. I am sure there will be masses who want a reminder every "X" mins to complete some/any "Y" task without the need to checking or taking the phone of the pocket.


The idea is fairly simple and conceptualized on the second page of the app as an image.

The concept is that a user when selecting "X" mins from the spinner must get a 3-second vibration and should be repeated unless the switch is turned off.

**50% price slash**

There are no questions for monkeyMindME.
Please check back later, or make an offer / ask a question
using the form on the right.

Contact the seller

Your Name ( Required )

Your E-mail ( Required )

Your Intent ( Required )
Attention : If your intent is different from the contents of your message, your offer will be rejected and the seller won't see it.

Your Price ( Required )
What price are you ready to pay?

Your Message ( Required )
All messages are manually approved before the seller is notified

Your Name ( Required )

Your E-mail ( Required )

Your Question ( Required )
All questions are manually approved before the seller is notified