My Next Team
2 months ago
Discover full-time, part-time, freelance and remote jobs in 30+ industries.
What is included in the sale ?
- Full Source Code
- Full Design Assets (Logo, etc.)
- Database + Content
- Social Media Accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Outline of original feature goals.
What is the technological stack ?
- .NET Core
- Hosted on MS Azure (Server, Storage, MSSQL DB)
- Google Analytics
Which parts of the project are incomplete ?
- There is no "User Login/Registration (by design), everything is managed without needing an account system. Long-term goal was to build an account system so people could manage everything through a dashboard rather than email.
Do you have any traffic ?
- There has been over 1,800 visitors so far, since June of 2018.
- We have not marketed the site very hard yet, as we planned to add more features before doing so but never got around to it.
- It has NOT yet been launched on Product Hunt or other similar services.
Why are you selling ?
- Originally created the site when I was looking for a job and was really into building the site.
- Now I have a new job and lots of other projects I want to focus on instead.
- The site works great as is, has lots of opportunity to grow (users, content and features wise).
How can the future owner turn the project into a business ?
- If you know how to drive traffic to a site and able to connect with Job Posters and Job Seekers, you can do a lot with this site to be successful.
- If you add some more features like Accounts and some nice Job Seeker tools the site can work great for you.
- The site works as is, so you can grow it right away as you build out new features.
- There is already a revenue model as well.
- We are willing to build out additional features on a per hour rate if requested.