Retro Royale Game (Half Done)
1 week ago
Pixelated Battle Royale Unity Project with Top-Down Fashion (Half Done)
Retro Royale is a shooter based Battle Royale game (half done) with pixelated and top-down combo. Its the new breed of battle royale game which never exist in any store. If you are successive with this project and make it to the stores, then you are the first to release a stunning pixelated battle royale game with top-down fashion.
This game is built with Tilemap Editor and Unity previously and later its converged to Unity itself. To run this project, you all need is Unity itself.
Huge Biggest Map
This game comes with a big 28 sectioned (4K size per unit) top down world. You will be so amazed to see township, villages, factory, dry areas and villages inside this beautiful crafter world. We are thrilled to say again it's a very huge map you can't even imagine and it will take so much to complete the one full visit of this map.
Reason to Sell
1. Lack of human resource and money
2. My IntelHD4000 doesn't sufficient
3. Our team convinced ourselves to design a small game
Will be an Asset too
If you are not good at re-coding and re-designing, you can use this game as an assets to your imagined game.
Island and Fisherman Streets
A. Big map full of
- Street Elements
- Lakes and Rivers and much more
B. Completed sample destructive, walk, bullet, fire, weapon selection and UI codings. All you need is to decorate the game
C. Sample UI is fully functional
D. Treasure box is randomised and fully functional
1. Huge Top-Down World Map - With City, Town, Dry. Industrial and Village areas
2. Map is filled with Buildings, Houses, Vegetations, Trees, Street Elements, Vehicles, Lakes, Bridges, Factories, Roads and much more
3. Map has 28 Sets and each set is build at min 4K resolution, so its a huge map never seen before in top-down world.
4. Completed composition for 4/28 Set (You can even start with uncompisted assets for your imagination)
5. Project initiated from RPG Maker Assets, then moved to Tilemap Editor and completely transformed to Unity. So you all need is only Unity.
1. One sample character movement in 8 Sides
2. One Weapon shoots Bullet at all 8 directions
3. Complete treasure box coding with auto randomisation treason box location and items, auto assign treasure box items when player touches and even player manually swap weapons between player bag and treasure box.
4. Complete coding for player bag, player weapon list, health bar and current weapon and bullet count in in-display UI
5. More than 80% of all street elements are destructible coding (Excluding houses and buildings)
1. Full Composition and other weather effects
3. Characters, Weapons and its animations for completion
4. Multiplayer Network Coding (We tested here with 20 players, working very fine)
5. API and porting.