2 months ago
workas.dev is a job board and newsletter for finding a position in tech without degree or experience
What is included in the sale ?
- workas.dev domain
- @workasdev twitter username
- Bitbucket git repository
What is the technological stack ?
- PHP (Laravel)
- JS (Vue.js)
Which parts of the project are incomplete ?
- The jobs are now manually added. The new owner can get other jobs from sources like job apis.
- The project never went live so the newsletter still have to be planned and started. The landing page is already created and the code for subscribing users to a Mailchimp list is done.
Do you have any traffic ?
No, it was never published.
Why are you selling ?
I started this idea as a holiday project but now i only have time to mantain my main projects.
How can the future owner turn the project into a business ?
- Create a blog and write about success and inspirational stories.
- Create a coding training site or sell coding online courses.
- Improve SEO and use marketing strategies.
- Build a following and grow the mailing list.
- Add promoted jobs.
- Get other jobs from apis like Indeed or RemoteOK